Baseball is a great summer game especially since it gives you an opportunity to indulge in the fresh air while hanging out with your buddies and family. However, if you lack appropriate baseball bags that hold and carry all the equipment that you need, it could be a great hassle getting to and from the field.
What you need is a suitable baseball bag that not only holds together all your equipment but also makes good impressions among your team as well as your opponents. Without the appropriate baseball bag, you are basically getting yourself into a mess, and it may be quite difficult to draw focus on your games.
Table of Contents
- Comparison of Best Baseball Bags in 2020
- Top 10 Best Baseball Bags Review in 2020
- 1. DeMarini Voodoo Rebirth Backpack
- 2. EASTON Youth Bat & Equipment Tote Bag
- 3. Rawlings Covert Player Duffle Bag
- 4. Easton E200P Bat Pack
- 5. Louisville Slugger EB Series Baseball Bags
- 6. Athletico Baseball Bat Bag
- 7. Athletico Baseball Tote Bag
- 8. DeMarini Momentum Backpack
- 9. Boombah Superpack Bat Pack
- 10. Under Armour Undeniable Bat Pack
- Factors to Consider When Selecting the Best Baseball Bags
- Baseball Bag Styles
Comparison of Best Baseball Bags in 2020
|DeMarini Voodoo Rebirth Backpack||
|EASTON E100T Bat & Equipment Tote||
|Rawlings Covert Player Duffel Bag||
|Easton E200P Bat Pack||
|Louisville Slugger EB Series||
|Athletico Baseball Bat Bag||
|Athletico Baseball Tote Bag||
|DeMarini Momentum Backpack||
|Boombah Superpack Bat Pack||
|Under Armour Undeniable Bat Pack||
Top 10 Best Baseball Bags Review in 2020
1. DeMarini Voodoo Rebirth Backpack
The Rebirth Voodoo Backpack by DeMarini is an ideal backpack for youths and adults that takes bat packing to a whole new level. The backpack features neoprene bat-sleeves with a capacity of two bats, a molded neoprene barrel lock, as well as a customizable area.
The main compartment can easily fit your helmet, cleats, batting gloves, and additional personal items and equipment. You also get a fleece-lined cellphone compartment as well as a ventilated cleat partition.
- The main compartment is large enough to hold most of your baseball equipment.
- The shoe compartment is well ventilated.
- The base is made of treated and waterproofed sturdy synthetic material.
- The cell phone compartment is lined with fleece, adding a layer of protection.
- The neoprene bat sleeves can ferry two bats at a go.
- Variety of colours to choose from.
- Does not have adequate sizing.
2. EASTON Youth Bat & Equipment Tote Bag
The E100T Easton Tote best Baseball Bags is a 35 by 7 by 8.5-inch tote bag for hauling your baseball equipment. The bag comes in a variety of colors including black, pink, royal, grey, navy, purple, and blue.
The bag with a duffel bag construct, includes structural piping to maximize on volume, a valuables pocket, and ideal storage for up to two bats. The bag is perfect for your young tee-baller, offering enough room for all his/her equipment.
- Features a structural piping mechanism that maximizes bag volume.
- Includes pockets for valuables.
- Has ideal storage for up to two bats.
- Ideal for T-ball players and beginner baseballers, given the dimensions.
- The bag also features a T4200 HexRip Construct with sturdy polyester material.
- Very affordable pricing.
- The dimension restrict usage for bigger bats.
3. Rawlings Covert Player Duffle Bag
The Covert-Player Duffel Bag by Rawlings is a bag that is ideal for all ages and features a durable but lightweight polyester construct with a customizable top to fit your unique style.
The shoe compartment is ventilated and you also get loads of space for your cell phone, tablet, and other valuables. The bottom is waterproofed and the bag has very high ratings in the market. It can ferry at least two bats.
- Features a ventilated shoe compartment.
- Has an adequately-sized (full width and height of the bag) zippered inner mesh ideal for securing your valuables.
- Has a two-bat capacity.
- The bottom is made of water-proofed vinyl for enhanced protection from moisture.
- The top is removable for customization options.
- Highly rated bag by customers.
- Ideal for all ages.
- The design of the bag is basic and boring.
- You only get one colour and rather boring design.
4. Easton E200P Bat Pack
The E 200P Bat Pack by Easton is a Real-tree colored bat pack that offers sufficient space for all your baseball equipment. The bat pack features a polyester construct with neoprene bat holders. The pack can be used for any age of baseballers.
It also features frontal access with inner shelfing for ideal storage as well as a ventilated compartment for your cleats. The straps are ergonomically padded so you don’t get to hurt your shoulders.
- Features extra padding on the straps ensuring added comfort and shoulder protection.
- Has two exterior pockets where you can put more of your valuables.
- The cleat compartment is sufficiently ventilated.
- Features a unique design and colour that will make you stand out of the crowd.
- The frontal access has been optimized for game play.
- Can only hold one bat.
- Not so large to fit most extra-sized equipment.
- It is quite pricey.
5. Louisville Slugger EB Series Baseball Bags
The 3-Stick Pack EB-Series best Baseball Bags by Louisville Slugger is an intuitively designed bat pack that has been has room for two full-length bats in the side-oriented bat sleeves. The bat pack also features enhanced shoulder padding to support the extra weight plus an extra two storage pockets ideal for your valuables.
There are also J-styled fencing hooks to secure your equipment snuggly. The large compartment can easily fit a helmet with a facemask. The bat pack is composed mostly of sturdy polyester material.
- The pack features a spacious storage area with a large opening.
- There are two full-length bat sleeves on the side.
- The larger compartment can easily fit a helmet with a facemask.
- Stylish and modern design, yet durable, practical, and comfy to carry.
- The bat protrusions may not be so ideal for long transport.
6. Athletico Baseball Bat Bag
The Backpack Baseball Bat Bag by Athletico is designed for players of all ages, including your young T-baller. The backpack can easily carry all your baseball, softball, or T-ball equipment, including gloves, bats, cleats, helmets, and even a water bottle.
It features a standard size of 19.5 by 13 by 8.5 inches, and features adjustable padded straps for an ergonomic and comfy fit ideal for cycling and walking. The backpack is made from durable nylon fabric and polyester and can withstand varying weather conditions, making it ideal for outdoorsy expeditions.
- The ventilated pockets and back offer exceptional air flow, keeping you comfy while keeping odours off.
- The backpack is ideal for recreational and competitive players of all ages, thus making transport and storage of baseball equipment an easy affair.
- Has a large main compartment and extra pouches and pockets ideal for keys, phones, and other valuables.
- Consists of a durable and high-density construct (Polyester and Denier-Oxford Fabric) for longer use than your average backpack.
- Able to carry 2 full-sized bats in the side inner pockets.
- Features a variety of colours to choose from.
- Moderately priced.
- May be too big and bulky for younger T-ballers to carry around.
7. Athletico Baseball Tote Bag
The Tote Bag for Softball, T-Ball, and Baseball by Athletico is designed to cope with the outdoors, including the cold, rainy days. This bag offers all of the modernized and adjustable comfort that you need, keeping your throwing arm and shoulders stress-free at any time.
It also features enough room for all your gear and it is ideal for all ages. What’s more? You get all these features at the most reasonable price you might find on the market.
- The tote baseball bag is one of the most economical bags in the market, ideal for entry-level players.
- Features enough storage for all your equipment, including two bats; also comes with side pockets for your extra valuables.
- Has a convenient Fence Hook that enhances accessibility in multiple environments.
- Consists of a durable and high-density construct (Polyester and Denier-Oxford Fabric) for longer use than your average back pack.
- The duffel-style construct may not be very ideal for young ballers.
8. DeMarini Momentum Backpack
The Momentum Backpack by DeMarini is a great backpack choice for upcoming and recreational softballers or baseballers who prefer organizing their gear with some swag and style. The spacious compartments can fit all your gear, and it includes a specially ventilated meshing for your cleats.
The bag can hold at least two bats in the side compartments that double up as water bottle holders. There is also a sturdy fencing hook to ease your accessibility in different playing environments. You can also opt to personalize the top panel, as well as having sturdy yet cushy adjustable straps.
- Features a large main compartment that can hold all your equipment.
- There is a fleece-lined cell phone pocket for safe storage.
- The foam-padded adjustable straps are extra cushy for optimal comfort when carrying around.
- The mesh bat sleeves on either side easily hold two bats and can double up as water bottle pockets.
- The bag is stylish and presentable for any type of gathering.
- Designed only for youth and adult baseballers only.
9. Boombah Superpack Bat Pack
The Bat Pack Superpack by Boombah is an ergonomic and one of a kind baseball bat pack that has been optimized for the active players. The pack features a heavy-duty nylon-rip construct with durable extra-duty zippers.
The pack can hold up to four bats in its strategically-located outside pouches, leaving the roomy inner compartment for all your gear. There is also a separate shoe compartment.
- Features wide enough dimensions to easily hold all your baseball equipment, including four bats.
- The bag has reinforced J Hooks that gives you flexibility in how you can access your equipment from the bag.
- Features heavy duty Nylon-Rip construction with reinforced features such as J-hooks, and heavy-duty zippers to guarantee you of durability.
- Up to 57 colour options to choose from, making it stand out from the rest of the brands.
- Up to four bats on the side meshed compartments.
- Only designed as a player’s bag; the bat pack is not ideal for catcher’s gear.
- Might be quite heavy but does not feature an option for wheels.
10. Under Armour Undeniable Bat Pack
The Undeniable Men’s Under Armour Bat Pack is a uniquely-designed bat pack with unique features such as the flagship top-loading design for enhanced accessibility when loading and offloading.
There are also several colors to choose from including black, royal blue, graphite, navy, and scarlet. Ideal for youth and adult players.
- Can hold up to four bats.
- Designed to easily hold a caged batting helmet, cleats or turf shoes, and gloves.
- Has a valuable-storage partition for all your valuables.
- The compartments for the helmet and shoes are sufficiently ventilated.
- Has a built-in hook for enhanced accessibility and especially for the exceptional top-loading design for easy arrangement.
- Not too pricey.
- The polyester fabric construct does not look so strong and durable
Factors to Consider When Selecting the Best Baseball Bags
“What features should I look for?”, you may ask yourself. Simply put, the best baseball bags is the one that offers durability while keeping all your gear away from damage. You might start by choosing a bag that features double-layered sides as well as a rubber-reinforced bottom-end. You need a bag that has a durable outer layer from the field abuses such as dragging and different weather conditions, but still offering a softened inner layer that keeps all your gear and equipment free of all scratches.
Another intuitive way of preventing scratches on your gear is pockets. Lots of them. In the least, you want to separate those messy and scratchy cleats. However, for the best protection, you need a bag that can neatly separate your equipment by having a multitude of pockets as well as a divider on the main section that keeps your uniforms and bats separate. Some bags will even offer top class options such as pockets for extras such as sunglasses and water bottles.
Baseball Bag Styles
Currently, the market offers four main types of baseball/softball bags, and each comes with its own features.
The Handheld Baseball Bag
This type of baseball bag is basically designed like the classic duffel bag, and therefore features a short length handle. Being a skinny and long bag, the bag is ideal for ferrying around a multitude of balls and bats. Most of the handheld best baseball bags come with a streamlined styling, but it is recommended that you opt for one that has numerous pockets. The main disadvantage of this baseball bag style is that it only has one method of carrying.
Wheeled Baseball Bag
With this bag, you have the option of wheeling your equipment wherever you go, or carrying it on your shoulders. Depending on your preference and position, your preference may vary. For an outfielder, tossing around the gear is practical, but for a catcher, and umpire, or a coach, you will definitely be ferrying more weight than most other team players, therefore you will require a bag with some sturdy wheels. Actually, it is recommended to shop for oversized catcher’s or coach equipment bags.
Shoulder-Strapped Baseball Bags
These kinds of bags have a lot to share with the duffel bags, but they often feature some short length handles in addition to having longer handles at shoulder length for added flexibility. Ideally, this bag is great for comfy and quick transport to the baseball diamond, and it is actually most individual baseballer’s choice. You might want to consider a wheeled option for longer walks.
The Bat Pack
According to the evolution of styles, the bat pack might just be the latest fashion accessory as a bat bag. Mostly featuring the design of a backpack, it mostly suits youth players due to their natural feel with a backpack. The back pack is also suitable for older players since it offers optimal weight distribution in comparison to other types of bags. It is also normally has a different build, mostly with the bat being held on side meshing and sleeves.
Although this option may reduce your carrying capacity for bats, it greatly helps in freeing up the central compartment, thus leaving room for your helmet, cleats, gloves, and other equipment. Go for a bat pack with reinforced sleeves as well as a easy-to-clean yet sturdy bottom side that offers enough protection from dirt and tears.
Also, check for sufficient padding on the straps as well as an extensive back plate that helps in distributing the weight evenly. Of course, select a bat pack with extra pockets and maybe one that has ventilated cleat pockets. Ideally, the bat pack signifies the top choice of baseball bags in the market mostly due to its wide range of options for all skill levels and ages.
The market has a variety of baseball bags. Most of these bags offer varying functionality, most including a compartment for safe keeping your keys, phones, and other valuables. However, in selecting the best baseball bags, you need to consider several factors, mostly the ones we have discussed. Choose a bag that has the right combination of optimal characteristics and can serve you for a good number of seasons without wearing off.